Saturday, December 12, 2009

Post Virus Fatigue Re-post: 6 Month Old Is Sick?

Re-post: 6 month old is sick? - post virus fatigue

My son, 6 months and I took a year of unpleasant cough, my three old friends who care.
Three years, part-time day care, it's happened to his Childhood bronchitis, whooping cough and bad cold virus, most likely put one of those home with him.

I was sick for 4 days, has only worsened.
I have not planned a visit for me.

My son showed mild symptoms when they first patient, but it seemed good for 3 days.
Last night his symptoms returned.

This morning I scheduled an appointment with your pediatrician to 3:00 clock Monday.

I asked myself:
1 - What can I do to wait for my child at home?
Should be 2 - What questions do I ask the pediatrician?
3 - What are the treatment options can the doctor prescribe or advise?

My son and I have a hard, dry cough, mild fever and fatigue.
I have dizziness and chest pain.
My son is a runny nose and is very demanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment