Thursday, December 31, 2009

Professional Dance Shoes If You Own A Pair Of Latin Dance Shoes Did You Trim The End Of Them?

If you own a pair of Latin Dance shoes did you trim the end of them? - professional dance shoes

I bought my first pair of shoes in America. I've only been closed ballroom. I am very happy with them, unless it appears to be much more than mere projection have at my toes. I think someone once told me that professional dancers to reduce their own and the fingers are almost on the floor. I do not want to ruin my shoes, but I think it would be better if a bit clipped. Suggestions on whether and how?

1 comment:

xsallyxs... said...

I never cut myself, but I tend to buy small as a half, so I do not understand the leverage, are harder on me. If you really feel that you are better with less slope can try to ask your teacher what she would do it should feel.

Post a Comment