Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Does Brazilian Waxing Causing Nerve Damage 15 Year Old Waxing 'down There'?

15 year old waxing 'down there'? - does brazilian waxing causing nerve damage

I have a Brazilian wax, because to be honest. I hate shaving. Most .. In fact, all my friends shave (legs, underarms, want private) do not. Upper lip and had waxed my armpits, and I was nervous because I read the stories of bleeding, and how much it hurts, but really tickles me! I kept laughing! Then I have my eyebrows threaded since I had the hair between the eyebrows (especially) and made me super insecure, and it hurts (I can hear the sound of the brakes), but the result made the pain disappear. :)

I only know that I do not shave armpits or legs ever! I love waxing now. But I want my soldiers waxed (do not ask me why) I wondered how someone like me it would be difficult?

I do not myself, I always go to a professional salon.

8 comments:

xXx Ana roberts xXx said...

done its not bad im fourteen and you use it do not have much damage and is much better than shaveing soooooo
x

pink_pol... said...

At first hurt pretty bad, just because she is very sensitive, even if you have a high pain tolerance, I suppose. For me, the most that has become what is less painful, because I know what to expect. Just to get distracted, and you should be fine.

chelseal... said...

I've done before and the first time, it hurts!
What a pity. But it's worth, it feels really good ahaha. If the tell you what, go ahead. Be Ohh, and the first time that I eat the white head of irritation as well prepared for them.

Sarah C said...

For the first time hurt like **** but if it is a holding time of pain is less.
and if you are not very good, the pain may start to cry, how much it hurts

‡(s)AINT... said...

Okay.
Everyone has needs, I say go for it if you wish.

just-a-g... said...

it hurts a lot

There are depilatory creams for that area, try these?

just-a-g... said...

it hurts a lot

There are depilatory creams for that area, try these?

Stanny said...

u want ur pussy wax thats going to kill you a better shave

Post a Comment