Saturday, January 30, 2010

How Many Computer Can I Install Office Pro 2003 Does Anyone Know How To Deal With Error 1335 In Office And Adobe?

Does anyone know how to deal with error 1335 in Office and Adobe? - how many computer can i install office pro 2003

If you try to Office 2003 Pro or Adobe Professional, I get the error 1335 corrupted one Data.cab. The CDs to work in any other computer without error. I think that this error everything we try to install it. It seems I have some malware on my model ... but how can I solve this problem?

1 comment:

Fed-up said...

Two possibilities, the problem of hardware or software problem.
Try disabling all monitoring programs [anti-virus, Anti-Trojan, Anti-spyware, etc.], which are carried out prior to installation. You can also try a clean boot, say nothing is running during the installation.
Hardware ... Search for updated firmware for the drive that you use to run the installation CD. Try also cleaning the unit, if you have had other random errors with it.

Post a Comment