Sunday, January 24, 2010

School Counselor Skills If You're A Special Education Counselor At A High School, Was There A Student W/ Mental Capacity Of A Child?

If you're a special education counselor at a high school, was there a student w/ mental capacity of a child? - school counselor skills

What exactly do you know about these students with special needs? The student was sufficiently disabled? Do you think that despite his abilities and mental disability of a child, he or she shows a lack of academic qualifications /, communication and socialization skills, illiteracy, with very little understanding of some things that they do not understand the behavior of good and evil, all kinds of problems?

1 comment:

Zoe said...

That sounds like me when I am in Yr7 low level at work is no good for reading or speaking and my writing was as bad as 7 years and I think Apprently it was a little bad behavior
(with an assistant, follow me into the school)
But when I got in 8 years, I realized what I was doing was wrong and sought technical support for him and apologize.I m in 9 is not yet ready but thanks for reading and writing and other groups that I read now and to speak. I declined.

My handicap is dyspraxia.

Post a Comment